What is the full form of CBSE? Do you know about CBSE? What is CBSE? And how is CBSE prepared? so today we will discuss CBSE Full Form and about it in this article.
CBSE Full form
CBSE Full Form is “Central Board of Secondary Education“. It is an education board that works under the Government of India. Like the ICSE, the CBSE also works as a BOE in the education sector. Government and private schools provide education from CBSE.
CBSE goes to the Central Board of Secondary Education in the Hindi language. Rakesh Kumar Chaturvedi is the chairman of CBSE till July 2017. CBSE is considered to be one of the leading boards in public and private schools in India. The headquarters of CBSE is located in New Delhi. You will be surprised to know that apart from the headquarters of CBSE, there are other regional offices in Delhi, Chennai, Guwahati, Allahabad, Ajmer, Panchkula, etc.
History of CBSE
CBSE was established on 3 November 1962. It is related to Kendriya Vidyalaya, All Java Navodaya Vidyalayas, Private Schools, and most of the schools approved by the Government of India.
Major objectives of CBSE
- The main objective of CBSE is to propose a plan to improve education in schools in line with national goals.
- CBSE’s main objectives are to organize capacity-building programs to update the skills and professional competence of teachers.
- CBSE’s main objectives are to determine the exam format and conditions and to conduct the final examinations of class 10th and 12th.
- The main objective of CBSE is to monitor and analyze the quality of educational activities based on the feedback gathered from various stakeholders.
- The main objective of CBSE is to define an appropriate educational approach for stress-free, holistic, and child-centered education without compromising quality.
I hope you like this post about CBSE Full form, If you like this post then share it with your relatives and all the social media read more full form information on this website.